Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Sunday, January 22, 2012

P366 Catch Up

I haven't flaked out on this project, even though I have posted anything in a week. Moving is crazy folks. We have less than a handful of weeks left here so we are in full PCS mode. We do have a setback though, no orders. Yes folks, we don't we any orders yet. No orders means, no pack out, no shipping the car, and no plane tickets. I'm going nuts not having any sort of official dates. So if you see lots of boxes, laudry, or clutter in these photos, it's because of the move.

This photo I like to call, "Can you find the toddler?"
17

The BX has been having a big clearance sale. All of the fall/winter clothes are up to 75% off. So with our upcoming move to much colder weather, we stocked up. We got about $344 worth of clothing for $104. Lots of sweaters, long sleeves, and thick leggings were purchased. This is how Ruby and Sadie choose to shop :)
18

Thursday was my 26th birthday so the hubby and kiddos took me out for dinner at the club here. We had a lot of fun and a pretty good meal too.
19

I took a break from the moving madness and played one of my b-day presents, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. I ♥ Lego games!
20

Ruby goofing around with the stickers that were on our tough boxes.
21

The girls being their normal silly selves! They're such stinkers :)
22

Okay, now I'm all caught up for now. I may be do all of the P366 posts like this from now on. It's so much easier than trying to post them everyday!

-K

1 comment: