Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Monday, January 9, 2012

My babies....

aren't really babies anymore. As excited and happy as I am that they can play together, I am just as sad at how big they are. It seems like the past 7 years have been a blur. With Ruby and Sadie's birthday passing, I'm reminded that Lilly's is less than 3 months away. She'll be 6 and I'm not sure I can handle that!
They were playing together when Lilly asked if they could play a board game together. But Ruby is still too young to play most of them and she often throws things when she gets mad, so I told sorry but no. Then Ruby pointed up there too and asked for the tea party stuff. We found this set at Walmart for only $5 over the summer. Unfortunately it's made of porcelain and easily breakable, so we bought two sets. And you know what one of the first things Ruby did? She got made a Lilly and threw a cup and broke. For awhile though, they played together well, without fighting. It's always nice when that happens :)

8

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment