Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Friday, January 13, 2012

Is it time to move yet?

There is one thing I will completely not miss about this, suspicious packages. It seriously feels like there is one a week, whether it's a suspicious package some where on base or a bomb sniffing dog signaling. There is nothing like being brave enough to take 3 kids to the commissary- aka grocery store- and being 3 items away from being done when a Kevlar covered SP- aka AF cop- tells you to 'take your kids and run out the back this isn't an exercise, it's the real deal.'
One rather expensive trip to Starbucks and an hour later we were given the all clear and I was able to go finish shopping. Oh, and a big thanks to the Hubs for waking up and coming down to help me pacify 3 antsy kids. I've never wanted to live on a small piece of land in the middle of nowhere than I do right now. One day, a girl can dream :) Until then, I'm grateful that we were on base with highly trained Airmen, otherwise I probably would have had a heartache!
And today's P366, Sadie-Mae and Sophie. This is a pretty important photo, solely for the fact Sadie-Mae really doesn't like to be touched. As you can see Sadie clearly loved the kisses!

13

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment