Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Thursday, January 5, 2012

5/365

I was supposed to be in Germany this day, but instead I have been at home battling some sort of flu. It started out like a stomach flu and then transformed into a full on migraine, complete with body aches all over. It's been a rough few days of feeling like poo and having guilt over missing this appointment. Thankfully the doctor I was supposed to see called to see why I hadn't made it up there. She was very calm and understanding. I asked if we could wait for the biopsy and surgery to be done in Nebraska instead of Turkey or Germany. She assured me that it would be fine if we waited because it would be a month before I would have the surgery at all.
We have so much going on right now that I don't think I could handle everything at once. We leave here in a bout 6 weeks. We don't have orders yet so we haven't been able to really do much, even though we've been preparing the house to be packed up. We have also seen some of Lilly's anxiety come out, so we need to tread carefully and patiently. Steven also has an inspection at work this month so we won't be seeing way to much of him in the next couple of weeks.
With all this going on, we've been trying to relax as much as possible. Sadie's request? Can we play video games? So yes, we've played video games and watched some movies. It's how we relax and have a little fun. And today's picture show you exactly how happy and goofy Sadie was over it all. She's crazy and goofy, but incredibly smart and beautiful :)

027

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment