Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I was doing so well...

I was keeping up with the photo taking everyday, and then yesterday happened! The kids were extra cranky and Ruby took a nap. I know you're thinking how could that be bad? Well if anyone of the kids take even a 5 minute nap during the day, they are up all night. I kid you not, she was up until after 10 bouncing all over my bed. I finally just let her have my ipod and she finally sat still.
She keeps talking about when we get back in the states she wants to eat a lot of Chinese food. She talks about it everyday. "Momma, you like Chinese food? Me like Chinese food, yummy in belly." She just kept talking about this over and over again last night. When she finally fell asleep it was a huge relief, I was so tired. And since I have the sweetest hubby there is, when he came home this morning and let me and Ruby sleep in . He brought Lilly and Sadie downstairs, fed them, and kept them quiet. It was so nice not waking up to Lilly and Sadie fighting that the other one is in their room.
So I'm sorry there's no photo for yesterday but there is a photo a can share in place of yesterday's. Lilly is doing awesome with reading and writing. She's about to master sounding words out, whether it's to read the word or to spell the word. She asked me how to spell tree, so without thinking I just told her. Then she asked how to spell loving, so I helped her sound it out. A few minutes later she showed me her notebook and this what it looked like:
14
It says, 'The tree is loving. I am loving." And I had no idea that this was what she was doing, let alone writing sentences.
And this is what Ruby looked like last night, except that she was in my bed. She didn't even care if she got the questions right. After about an hour she handed me the ipod and said she was going to sleep.
012
This morning she was showing her sisters how she played the game.
15
Hopefully I'll remember from now on, but I'm pretty disappointed about missing yesterday. We have a lot going on in the weeks to come, so i really want to document it all :)

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment