Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kids Say The Darnedest Things

  • Lilly wrote a story at school with the help of her teacher. It was all about a picture she took at home of the princess table. It’s a table and two chairs with the Disney Princesses on it, and it was a birthday gift for Sadie’s 1st birthday. Her story goes like this:
    • This was a gift from my grandma. It came in the mail and Mom and Dad put it together. It’s a table and chairs with princesses on it. Put some food on it. The end.
  • Sadie came into our bedroom one morning needing help buttoning her shirt. Since I was trying to get dressed too, I asked her to go get her socks on first. She came huffing back to my room saying, “These socks are nauseating me!” I asked her to repeat and again says, “These socks are nauseating me because they’re not working!”
  • Sadie found a jewel sticker stuck to a blanket. She pulled it off and stuck it to her nose and said, “Look! I have a nose ring!”


  • Ruby is still calling Daddy, “Mama”, just to play a game with him. She thinks it’s hilarious!

  • We got a new coffee table and end table at the BX the other day. They were on clearance and we got both for like $60. I put a couple of photos on the end table. One of them is a photo from Yiayia’s house and it has the girls and their cousin Fifi. Ruby has been carrying it around showing us Fifi.  She can’t wait to go back to the states this summer and play with her.
krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment