Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

i heart faces–cell phone

This week’s challenge is a photo you’ve taken with your cell phone. I don’t have a cell phone  but I do have my trusty iPod touch. I take it everywhere with me so I have 100’s of photos on it.
This is a photo of my baby girl. Ruby is a grandparent-loving fool. Since we live so far away we take full advantage of Skype. This is how she shows her affection and gives everyone hugs. This was a hug for Papop in Texas. She is such a sweetie♥

This was taken using Hipstamatic.
You can still join in the fun over at i heart faces.




3 comments: