Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Friday, February 18, 2011

Playground Walks

There are a lot of playgrounds here on base, and one of our favorite things to do is walk around the neighborhood. We started “playground walks” where we just walk to  a playground and play for a bit, then go to another one. The girls love it and I find it much more enjoyable for me. I really don’t like to sit still so it works out perfectly for us.
Today after we got Lilly from school we went to the playground. It was so nice out and so sunny. I had to change my camera settings when the girls were in the shade and in direct sunlight. It was a pain in the butt because my kids don’t like to stand still while mommy tries to take the picture. Oh well. I’ll just be grateful for editing software. I did manage to get a few that I liked. And next time I will pay more attention to the settings.





krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment