Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Monday, February 7, 2011

I Heart Faces–Hearts

This is my first time entering in the I Heart Faces Photo Challenges, but I have admired the site and photographers for a while now. This week’s challenge is hearts and I just took those photos of the girls for Valentine’s Day. Since I did those, I thought it would be perfect to enter one. This photo was taken in our backyard here in Turkey and is of two of my beautiful girls, Lillian and Sadie-Mae. Ruby wanted no part of the photography fun and proceeding to run around chasing balls. She’s only 13 months old, so she can have this one pass

To join in all the fun check out I Heart Faces!






krissy

11 comments: