Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sick…still.

The entire house is now sick. Well except for Steven. Lilly and Ruby has RSV and Sadie has an ear infection and a blown ear drum. I think she has RSV too and the ear infection was a result. The doctor said that we should keep an eye on Ruby because it could lead to an ear infection for her too. My throat is hurting and I have a headache. So hopefully we get better ASAP because I can't stand anymore of this. I want us to be healthy and get out of the house for some fresh air.

Oh and I went for the thyroid test yesterday. The worst part of it was the migraine I had from not taking any of my medicines. I won't know the results until I get yet another appointment made. Apparently the results take 2 days to come back so we'll see. I'm pretty upset about that but what can you do? So when we are all feeling better I'll be back to updating this more often.

krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment