Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Thursday, February 17, 2011

We’ll Miss You

Back in November we were able to take a whole month and see our families in the states. It was an incredible trip. We are blessed with the most wonderful families. We were proud to introduce them to our girls, many of our family had never met them. Our 4 years in England were met with pregnancies, complications, and passport dilemmas so that trip was a LONG time coming.
One of the most amazing days was when our girls met their great grandmother, Nana, and their great great grandmother, Granny. They were so excited and at that point their was 5 generations in one room. Not many people can say that. I never had grandparents growing up so I was thrilled that the girls would know all of theirs, 4 grandmothers and 3 grandfathers.
Earlier this week the girls were given another guardian angel. Granny passed away and is now in heaven looking down on us. She was so sweet and loving, and I only wish I could have gotten to know her better. We loved her dearly and will miss her greatly.

From left to right:
Granny, Steven, Sadie, Ruby, Papop, Lilly, and Nana

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your family's loss. I loved the way you phrased it though - that your girls have another guardian angel. That's a beautiful thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son also has two guardian angels. It's always sad. Prayers that your family remembers all the great times.

    ReplyDelete