Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cranky

Okay so the visit to the hospital yesterday was pretty pointless. All he said was that we need to do the test that my doctor on base said I needed and we scheduled it for Wednesday morning. The language barrier/gap is just annoying. He was talking too fast for the girl to translate for me. I did get all the info that was important to me. Basically I have a thyroid “disease” but it is not serious and is treatable. I have no specifics though,  but he will give me the results of the test that day so I don’t have to wait or make yet another appointment.

Cranky refers to me today. In order to get accurate results, I need to stop taking all migraine medicine until the test. So 5 days without headache prevention meds and no relief for all the headaches to come. Yay! Not. If you pray, do me a favor a say a  prayer for not me, but my poor children and husband. Steven’s weekend starts tomorrow so he was grateful that he can at least be at home to help me. That is a blessing in and of itself. He is never home when I am sick or hurt, not by choice obviously. When I was pregnant with Sadie, I had kidney stones and a 18 month old. Sure enough Steven has to go TDY and he is literally, the only person who could do the job. I just know the next few days are going to be rough and I am thankful that God gave me such an amazing guy. So Steven, Lilly, Sadie, and Ruby, I am SO sorry for the next few days. Even though I’ll probably be extremely tough to live with, I still love you guys!

krissy

1 comment:

  1. Always seems like that, whenever you really really really need them home, the AF needs them more. Hope the next five days go by fast!

    ReplyDelete