Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mini Valentine's Day Photo Shoot

So I have been playing around with photo editing software, Photoshop Elements and Lightroom. Now I am no where near proficient but I have been playing around with some actions and presets. I've found a lot of free ones on different websites and of course downloaded some to try. I found some ones that I really like so I decided to take some photos of the girls and maybe use them to send out Valentine's Day cards since we didn't have enough time to get out Christmas ones. With Steven's help, we cut out some hearts from scrapbook paper and construction paper and taped them onto our fence in the backyard. We dressed the girls is pinks, reds, and purples and brought out one of the girls' chairs. I only got a couple with all three of them and in those not everyone was looking at the camera so I made due with what I got. The big girls were nice enough to cooperate for me and I got a couple of good ones.
I am really liking how they came out. I only wish I got one with the 3 of them smiling at the camera. Maybe one of these years they'll all cooperate. I can dream, can't I? Well here are some that I edited and really like.








No comments:

Post a Comment