Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Thursday, January 27, 2011

About Me/Blizzard Bloghop



For anyone new, here's a quick little about me. My name is Krissy and I have been married to my sweet husband, Steven, for almost 6 years. He's in the USAF and we've been stationed in Delaware, England, and currently Turkey. We got married almost 3 months to the day we met. I was 19 and he was 20. A lot of people laughed and joked how it was crazy and we'd be divorced faster than we married, but almost 6 years later we're the ones laughing at them :) We have 3 beautiful daughters, Lillian (4.5), Sadie-Mae(3), and Ruby(13 months), and they were all born in England. Life is crazy with three young kiddos. Throw in the military and it's plain insane! This blog is my way of keeping in touch with family and friends and my effort to record our life. If you're here from the Household 6 Diva's Blizzard Bloghop welcome, and I hope you'll be back to visit again!
Our family, January 2011
This is outside of base, called "The Alley". The base is a lot nicer than this.

17 comments:

  1. Hi Krissy,

    Nice to meet an AF wife blogger :) I remember when I was a kid my cousins were stationed in Turkey and being only 6 I thought they really lived in a Turkey stupid but true lol. In any event nice to meet ya and look forward to visiting your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable family! Following you from the Blog Hop. If you don't mind me letting you know, you should move your follower link up to the top so we can follow you! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just keep laughing honey - you have such a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the blog hop. So glad to see you are the ones laughing.

    Http://www.bobbibabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute little ones you have!! One day Id love to be stationed.. anywhere overseas. But for now, were stuck in Nc. :)

    Found you through the bloghop
    http://scrumtrulescentness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun that you are in turkey! My husband and I were there last June for a week and LOVED it! We were in Ephesus speaking at a retreat. Such a GORGEOUS place, on the beach anyway :) nice to visit your blog from the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love it if we got sent to Turkey. I don't think it's going to happen since we're Navy, but a girl can dream, right?! I look forward to reading more as a new follower (from the blizzard hop)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Hey!!! Another Air Force Wife! How super awesome is that! I'm looking forward to following your blog & getting to know more about you and your beautiful family! :-)

    xo,
    Mrs. Sergeant
    A Fellow Air Force Wife!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there! :) Turkey, interesting!! :) Our allies here in South Korea (Army wife here)are called "Villes" lol we call it "THE VILLE" Lol. So funny! Our's looks just as junky as yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. dropping by from the blizzard bloghop. What a great looking family! Me and my husband got married after only dating 6 months. Everyone thought we were crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a new follower from the Blizzard Bloghop. I'm a mil spouse as well. We lived in Japan for 3 years, and I LOVED living overseas. It's so neat hearing stories from other people stationed overseas. It's so nice to meet you!

    http://www.ridingtherollercoaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice to meet you :) I bet it is exciting living in Turkey! We lived in Germany 4 years :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. stopping by from the blizzard bloghop. I've always wanted to get stationed in Turkey! We are also AF (but a bit older than y'all ahem!!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I'm stopping over from the bloghop. Nice to meet another AF wife! And you know, my in-laws got engaged on their first date, married four months later, and over thirty years later they have the healthiest marriage I've ever seen. Sometimes, you just know.

    ReplyDelete
  15. visiting from the blog hop!! Thank you for your service and sacrifice!

    ReplyDelete
  16. found ya via a blog hop. following you now! :)wont you stop on over to my blog too and comment to help me build my numbers? (& follow me too!) I have lots of great giveaways all the time, right now, 12 active ones!

    Low entries too! Some VERY low entries!
    I'm a sahm navy wife of a submariner man.
    2 great kids.
    I speak my mind,
    I blog about our life when I have the time, so anyway that's it. Cute blog!
    ty for taking the time to read this! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete