Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dress Up

There are a few things here at home that  our girls love to do. One is watch movies with a nice bowl of  popcorn. Two, they love books. They could sit for hours, well not hours (they're way to wiggly), and listen to stories. They get so excited picking out books at the library and every time Lilly brings home a new book order. Three is dress up.
    All 3 of them love putting outfits together and parading around the house in them. It started with a simple back pack. Ruby was fascinated with them. Since Lilly wears one to school everyday and the girls were supposed to wear them in airports/flights on vacation, she saw them all the time and was the only one that didn't have one. She was playing with the Lilly and Sadie and found one and got Lilly to put it on her. All we heard for the next week or so was "pack pack". From there she was able to pull anything out of their dress up drawers and get whatever she wanted and brought it to someone to put on her. The girls were so happy.
Then we were on Skype with Papou one day and the decided to put on a fashion show. Really they just wanted to put on some ballet outfits they got in Texas. Sadie found an old one of theirs and said Ruby needed it on, and Ruby agreed. So I helped Ruby put it on. They were so happy and dancing to music. They are always putting some piece of costume on when we are downstairs. They're pretty crazy girls with some even more outrageous outfit on.

Sadie is getting really bad with it. Every night I will pull clothes out for them to wear the next day. Whenever they wake up, they just get out of bed and get dressed. It works really on school days, but when I take out the clothes Sadie usually pitches a fit. I never take out what she wants to wear. Sometimes I just let her pick things, most I don't. Lilly has a dress code at school so I have to pick things for. This is toughest when it's hot, all she wants to wear is tank tops, shorts, and sundresses, and I don't blame her. Since it's not hot right now, I let her help me.
I'll leave you with some of these crazy outfits. And I am going to make an effort to stop and take a photo of some of these outfits.

 




'

Photobucket

1 comment: