Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Grace, in Spanish?

Before we eat we always say a little prayer. We started when Lilly went to nursery school and she and her class would say a prayer before lunch. She would come home and want to say it before dinner too but we didn’t know all the words  to her school one so we started saying the one I grew up saying.
It goes:
Bless us oh Lord, and these thy gifts, which we are about to receive from thy bounty. Through Christ our Lord, Amen.

I have no idea where this came from, but Lilly was in the kitchen coloring one afternoon. She came into the living room and told me she knew how to say grace  in Spanish. I was really curios because it came out of no where and Steven and I don’t speak Spanish.  Sure enough she had something to share so I asked her to say it. Before I died laughing, I asked to say it on camera so we could share with Daddy and the grandparents.
ENJOY! The password is Spanish.

Bless Us Oh Lord from kristen todd on Vimeo.

krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment