Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Monday, March 14, 2011

I Heart Faces- Sun Flare

This week’s theme  is sun flare. While I do love the look in photos, this is the first time I intentionally tried to photograph it. This is Ruby picking some daisies. She had a 15 minute nap this day and was really cranky. She didn't want to be held or go for a ride in the stroller, so we let her out to pick flowers with her sisters. It did the trick :)



You should join in all the fun at I ♥ Faces.

krissy

7 comments:

  1. great shot! she looks content playing in the grass, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous. looks like a spectacular spring day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw my gosh! What a great shot. She's a little cutie too. I love your blog design by the way - simply lovely!

    K xx www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome sun flare!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this shot! amazing lighting!!

    ReplyDelete