Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

I have trying to give the girls a break from the camera lately. The other day when Lilly asked if we could go pick flowers I caught myself saying, “so we could take some more pictures”. Instead of always having a lens in their faces I have started to take some photos of the flowers here. There are so many different and beautiful kinds here and since spring has sprung they are starting too as well. Now I just need to convince Steve that I really need a good macro lens, hehe! These are some that I have taken in the past week.









krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment