Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sprinkler Fun and a Little Blog Safety

First off- I am going to be adding a watermark to all the photos I post, especially the ones of the girls. While I know most of you who read this are friends and family that I trust, I just want to take precautions in the slim chance someone does try to steal them and pass them off as their own. With that if you would like to use one or would like to print them please just leave a comment at the end of the post with your email address, if I don't already have it, with the ones you want and I will do my best to email or send them to you. The internet here is just wonky so there is no guarantee of when because I have actually had days go by before that I wasn't able to get certain websites- like AOL, Flickr, or Blogger- to even load.


112
093





















Anyways back to the sprinkler. It has been getting warmer and warmer here so Daddy decided it was time to buy a new sprinkler for the kiddos to play in. Luckily when we went to the BX they had a kids sprinkler mat in the shape of a turtle. We thought we were going to have to just get one of the regular ones for watering your yard so we definitely lucked out. We were also able to find the big girls tankinis. We are big fans of two pieces for them because it is much easier to go to the bathroom, but we also wanted them to be fully covered so we're happy with what we found. Needless to say we had a great afternoon.
I took photos of the girls while Steven started the fire pit. He made smores- by himself because the girls and I just have no patience to roast marshmallows, we played bubbles instead. I love how even with all the things going on around her, Sadie was still just playing in her own world at her pace.

101099

Ruby was thrilled with the water and wasted no time going straight in. Lilly was a little skiddish and I think it was because it was cold water but she had a big 'ole grin on her face the whole time. Sadie walked around it for awhile and then went straight through it. They really wanted Daddy to go through it with them, so he did for a little bit and then made the smores. Ruby called them smoes, Sadie called them snores, and Lilly was just upset that they couldn't say the word properly. Needless to say that as soon as the finished eating them they were muddy and chocolatey so straight to the shower they went. And after about and hour and a half outside they had some pretty nice tan lines going on. 

116103


Oh and the turtle had a toy feature to it. On the torso of the turtle there was tiny turtles in fake water that moved all around. Lilly and Sadie went on and on about how the turtle was pregnant. It was pretty funny. They have the funniest conversations with each other, especially in the car!

-k

PS. Don't forget to check out my new photography blog and follow on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment