Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Friday, May 6, 2011

Nature Photography

I was never really interested in nature photography. I just wanted to take some good photos of the kids so I didn’t  have to spend an arm and a leg in professional photos. Since they are all mobile now and getting them to sit still just long enough to take a photo of all three of them- without them even looking in the same direction- I had to find something else to take photos of.  Thanks to the beautiful flowers and weather of Turkey I quickly found something. The flowers here are just beautiful and there are plenty of them. Steven and I have been talking about how much color there is in this country. The colors just brighten your day and make you feel happier. The flowers don’t disappoint either.  Having these will be a nice reminder of our time here.
Does anyone know what any of these might be called? Other than the basic roses and hibiscus, I have no idea!





 
-Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment