Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother’s Day

We had a great day on Sunday. Steven got home from work and brought the kiddos downstairs so I could try and sleep in. Unfortunately Ruby had poked me enough until I woke up that there was no hope of going back to sleep. So instead Steven put breakfast together for all of us then went to sleep himself. The poor guy does so much for us and doesn’t get nearly enough sleep. The girls and I hung out around the house until Steven woke up at about lunchtime. We then headed out so we could take some photos at the train tracks. The girls love it there- they’re not in use- and pick all the little flowers in the grass. It was such a beautiful and relaxed day. Steven cooked us an awesome dinner of steaks, sweet potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and hot dogs for the girls. It was just a nice day and I’m so thankful to have Steven and the girlies.










-krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment