Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Monday, May 23, 2011

Gross

If you know me or Ruby, you know that I tell everyone that she is just plain gross. She is the sweetest, happiest little girl you will ever meet. She always has a smile on her face. But she has an affinity for the outdoors that goes beyond just playing out there. She likes to collect rocks, pine cones, branches, and leaves. She collects them, puts them into piles, and will then taste them. Yup, she tells me dirt is not yucky, it's "mmm, mmm, mmm, num num!". I'm hoping that soon, very soon, that she'll stop trying to eat them. It just plain grosses this momma out!

CoffeeShop Storyboard 1 (2)
CoffeeShop Storyboard 2 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment