Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Back Up and Running

Well after the craziness of last week, I am the proud new owner of a Sony Vaio.  As much as I am enjoying have a new computer, I miss the fact that I have to replace a lot of little things like bookmarks, fonts, and textures.  As well as transferring music, pictures, and programs off of my external hard drive. It will take a little bit of time to get all that done and keep a watchful eye on our monstrous toddler.
After all of her destruction last week and this week I am 100% okay with no more children. I honestly don’t think we could handle another one and keep our sanity. And it’s hard enough with these three. They are just too smart for their own good.  It’s a good thing they are so cute and funny :)
One thing that I am really going to miss about Turkey is the spring here. There are so many beautiful flowers and colors and the weather is just beautiful. We have had a lot of rain and thunderstorms this year, but we love it. When it’s sunny, it’s gorgeous and warm. When it rains it washes away all that nasty pollen and we get to enjoy some thunder and lightning. We are extremely fortunate and blessed that the girls are not afraid of thunderstorms. It doesn’t even phase them and we have the USAF to thank for that.  The F-15s are much louder than them and they just got really used to hearing them all the time.
With the weather so nice we have been able to play outside and I have been able to take photos of all the beautiful things here.  It’s been so great and I will be posting more of the things we’ve been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment