Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fleur De Lis Photographie

So I have decided that I would like to start a photography business. When, I don’t know. I am in no rush to get it started because we’ll be moving in 9 months and we don’t know where and I am taking the kiddos back to the states for the summer. So in the mean time I am absolutely content on practicing until we are are settled at our next base. I started a new blog that I’ll start just posting anything photography related over there. I also have a bunch of photos that I have wanted to share but take much too long to load onto Facebook. I’ll still be posting about our everyday lives on here. You can find my photography blog here, Fleur De Lis Photographie. If your wondering about the name, it is after Miss Lillian. She was the first reason I wanted to learn photography. Also, Steven and I have always been partial to the number 3. Three words in “I love you”,  3 baby girls, and 3 kisses when we say goodbye, and three petals on the fleur de lis. It just fit.  Looking around our house you’ll find clusters of 3 everywhere, which I just noticed so it just seemed like the natural choice.

024
112

So for the foreseeable future I will continue shooting everything and anything and build a potfolio, so if you know anyone who’d like some photos done let me know!

084
028

And because it just doesn’t feel right to leave a post without photos, these are some of  my favorites from this spring.

022

-k

No comments:

Post a Comment