Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rant of the Day.....

So we do the whole Disney Movie Rewards thing and they will email me with coupons for new DVD releases. I got an email a few days ago for Alice in Wonderland on Blu-Ray, it was a really great $10 off coupon, making the Blu-ray, DVD, digital copy pack only $22. The girls were DYING for this movie! They could not wait until it came out on DVD. So I print the coupon and head to the BX and they won't accept the coupon. Why? Because I printed it off the internet so it could be a fake!?! Can you even do that? Seriously can you make fake coupons, I am really curious now. They didn't even try to scan it, they just rejected it. I am so confused, I have never even heard of something like this. Do they really have fake coupons on the internet??? Someone please enlighten me!
- K
PS. Lilly put nail polish in her hair tonight, lucky me. I am so grateful I got it out with a comb and it didn't pull chunks of her hair out with it. The big girls and I are getting haircuts tomorrow so I'll try to remember to bring the camera. This will be Sadie's first ever, say a prayer that she doesn't have a mental breakdown threw it, lol!

3 comments:

  1. I found out about the fake coupon thing a few months ago, the commissary had this poster up. My cashier guy was saying how some people made fake energy drink coupons i think it was rockstar and the company lost a bunch of money. They were offering a cash reward for anyone who could help bust these people.
    I print my coupons off the net for grocery items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s I bought Alice in Wonderland on Blu Ray yesterday night...cant wait to watch it tonight!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's crazy Sheena! I've never even heard of making coupons! I thought that if they tried to at least scan it and it didn't work then fine but they just looked at it and saw that it was printed and said no. Oh well! I am still super excited to watch it on Blu-Ray too, hehe! I am just waiting for Steve to have the day off so he can watch it too!

    ReplyDelete