Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Friday, June 4, 2010

Haircuts

Today, the big girls and I got haircuts. I have been trying to get a haircut for months now but something has always come up so I was pretty excited. Lilly wants long hair like Princess Dora in one of the movies, so she got a trim. Sadie-Mae, well, she always gets food in her hair and cries so much when we try to brush it or wash it. It is still very thin and it parts to the side so it's always in her face. And she is pretty hot and cold with hair accessories. Sometimes she wears them, sometimes she yanks them out. When Lilly was younger, her hair was the same way so we took her to the salon. They told us if you cut their hair, it will start to grow back faster and thicker. In the meantime, the haircut helped to temporarily solve the problem. Lilly's hair grows really fast now and it's really thick, so we wanted to try it with Sadie. She was willing to get the cut, but I was said that we'd have to part with her curls. Steve and I are hoping that they do come back, but we're doubtful. Lilly is a pro at haircuts and Sadie watched her. They were so cute. Sadie was a little apprehensive, but Daddy helped to calm her fears and sooth her. He's such a great daddy. He even managed to take pictures with watching and caring for all three of them, I was already in the process of getting my hair done. They did great and we all love how our hair came out. Sadie looks like Kit Kitttredge, the American Girl doll, so she's excited.
 
She really does like her hair, she's just made I made her stop eating the candy to take the picture, ha!
 

I posted the next photo so you can see how long their hair was. And you can see some of Sadie's curls :(

Anyways...we love the haircuts and hopefully they can behave long enough tomorrow for me to go grocery shopping! That should be fun, 3 kiddos, 2 carts, and 1 parent!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment