Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Girls' Bedrooms (warning: LOTS of pics!!!)

So we finally have Ruby's room done, but it can always use changes here and there ;)  The only thing not in there is the glider, that's still in the living room until we find a replacement chair. Oh and I finally got the big girls' room clean long enough to take photos. They usually start playing again immediately after they clean it. The "L" on Lilly's wall use to look like Sadie's "S", but she decided to play with it and rip it. The only thing she had to say was, "I'll just tell people this is my bed since they can see the "S" for Sadie on her wall." Cheeky little monkey she is, ha! Enjoy!
Ruby has the biggest closet in the house!
I made all the paintings in both rooms so I am pretty proud of that :) And Sadie is posing trying to show her bed!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment