Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Good News!

Today Ruby rolled over for the first time! I set her down and she immediately did it. Did she do it again or did I get a video of it, no. But next time I will have the camera ready. We also found out toady that my car finally cleared customs!! it only took 3 weeks (insert sarcastic smile here). Now we need to get plates and pay all the fees so hopefully in the next couple of weeks we'll have it back!
I also managed to get an appointment for allergies on Friday. I am severely allergic to something in this country and I intend to do something about it. My sinuses and allergies have been bothering me for weeks now. They are so bad that I can't wear contacts most of the time and they have triggered migraines. And this country is SO sunny and bright that if I don't wear contacts, I can't wear sunglasses, and then I can't leave the house because I can't keep my eyes open to see. The girls are even sticklers for making sure they have their sunglasses before we leave the house.  So hopefully Friday I'll leave the hospital with allergy AND migraine medicine so I don't die, ha!
I'll post some photos tomorrow, I still need to upload some from my camera. Oh and Ruby is 5 months old. Seriously, where does the time go? It's crazy!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment