Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Monday, September 26, 2011

I Heart Faces- People’s Choice

I love this picture of Ruby Lane. It shows so much of her personality. The focus is a little off on her face because she is, literally, always on the go. She is like a tornado, hurricane, typhoon, and an earthquake all rolled into one. I kid you not, she is a force to be reckon with. She’s almost always smiling, loving on her family, and playing passionately. She doesn’t do anything without putting everything she has into it. We just love her so much!


118


Check out some more beautiful faces at I ♥ Faces.
                                                                                                  I-Heart-Faces-button
-k

3 comments: