Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What's New with Us?

Yup. She went on the potty. So proud but so sad. And no, I am not trying to potty train her yet. We're just trying to get her interested.
And do you see her shirt? It says "Ruby's Fruit Juice Stand". I found it at the Carter's store and got all giddy. There are never clothes, toys, key chains, or anything with the girls' names on them unless we had someone put it there. I like it better that way. Hopefully when they're all in school there won't be a handful of Ruby's in the class.
I'm exhausted and surrounded by whiny, tired children, so when they go to sleep I'll try and update more before I fall asleep. I feel as tired now as when we had newborns. Ugh! I swear I'm not ignoring anyone, just sleep deprived and overworked, ha!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment