Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sleeping Baby

043
Ruby fell asleep on the couch a few days ago. That is a rarity. She didn't nap for weeks when she was transitioning from 2 naps a day to 1. Her body was just confused. Week after exhausting week I prayed she'd just sleep for a little bit so I could just think straight and form complete, understandable sentences.
002-1
Then one day, Lilly was sick and stayed home from school, and it just happened to be on one of Steven's days off. So we all climbed into our bed and watched Harry Potter. Steven just couldn't keep his eyes opened and fell asleep. Not long after, Ruby fell asleep. I mean really fell asleep and stayed asleep for a couple of hours. The next day she fell asleep again with Steven. And she did it the next day, and the next day, and the next day! She would only take a nap with Daddy and she fell asleep within 10 minutes.
008
Occasionally she will fall asleep downstairs when she isn't feeling good or she is really exhausted. The kiddo is just crazy. She is into everything, climbs, on everything, and plays with everything she can get her hands on. She is much more than a "handful". She is more of a handful than Lilly and Sadie combined. Everyday she is looking more and more like a little girl and not a baby. But just for a few moments in her sleeping on the couch, she looked like my baby again. So I grabbed my camera and just kept shooting. Before you or I know it, she'll be starting school, and I don't think I am ready for that at all.
027
029

To see more check out my photography blog!

Check out my photography blog!


-k

No comments:

Post a Comment