Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Monday, June 6, 2011

It's that time again...

for packing, packing, and more packing! We're excited to be going back to Pennsylvania, but sad that Daddy is staying here. Poor Lilly was on the verge of tears yesterday when she was telling me how much she is going to miss him. I had to change the subject quick. Our sweet girl has such a big heart. We are so happy and excited to be with family but we are really going to miss Steven.

1

In the meantime we have tried to spend every possible second together that we can. We took the girls to lunch and bowling and some time at a favorite playground. The girls picked out some goodies for their cousin Fifi out in the Alley and we had ice cream sundaes for dinner. The girls thought they should be called "Ice Cream Saturday's" because it was Saturday not Sunday, ha!
Steven went back to work on Sunday night, so I have been doing load after load of laundry and then packing. The girls are about 97% packed and I started on my clothes today. There isn't much left. Just waiting on prescriptions to be refilled and a trip to the commissary for snacks and pullups.

2

Sadie has been telling me all day that there's only this many more sleeps. I keep telling her to be patient, we'll be there soon enough!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment