Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Playroom :)

Here is the girls' playroom. Still needs some better seating, but it's done.
Looking in from the door.
From the window.
From the tv.
We moved the princess table and drawers downstairs so the girls have some things to play with down there. Their bedroom is done until we find some more furniture/rugs.
Our bedroom is done, except it is cluttered with laundry and baby things. Plus I let the girls sleep with me when Steven is working.
Ruby's room is a work in progress, but it is almost done.
Kitchen is done. Dining room is done. Just need to take some pictures.
Living room is "done". We need to buy some end tables, a chair, and a bookshelf (bigger).
The front yard has our swing and we just need to throw away our burgundy couch. It's just sitting in the driveway right now. And the front yard needs my car, ha!
The backyard is waiting for a grill. But sadly we can't get one until we get my car back. They only have propane grills and you can only get propane off base. 
Very soon we will be completely done! Only to do this all again in 2 years. Crazy!
I have photos on my other computer and external hard drive so when I have the time, I'll transfer them onto my new computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment