Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Finally, some new photos!

I know I haven't been updated any photos for a while, but I promise it's not my fault. The internet being slower than we are used to and Blogger not uploading means no photos. I am trying to make up for it!

Miss Sadie-Mae is the proud new owner of her very first bike! she is completely in love with her Dora tricycle, although she is not quite used to the continuous pedaling yet. She could not wait for our household goods to get her so she could get her Dora helmet to go with the bike. She is such a nut but she looks so cute riding her bike. She did have one accident, she was going too fast down the driveway and tipped. Thank the Lord she had her helmet on because she fell on the side of her head. She wasn't hurt, just a little scared, but she got right back onto her back and pedaled away! Lilly is a pro, she did laps around the cul-de-sac. She had a blast though!
Little Miss Ruby Doobs is smiling away at her Daddy in the photo above. Steven took the kids to the playground so I could have a little time away from all the noise. All 3 kiddos had fun and Daddy even took a lot of pictures for me :)


The girls are in love with Milo and Chance. Lilly, especially, goes after them a little too much, but we're working on it with her. Even Sadie has liked the dog and cat. She usually is terrified of live animals, even those Fur Real Pets. She never ever would go near them, but she has been great with ours and has been petting them and loving on them.
Ruby was fussing because it was tummy time so I turned her towards the TV to distract her and the others followed suit. She was only distracted for a couple of minutes but her sisters jumped into action to distract her again.

We are finally getting settled and Steven is back to work. I'm not so sure if I like this Panama schedule, maybe if he was on days but night shift just plain sucks. I don't know if I'll ever get used to it, or if poor Stevo will. All 5 of us are grouchy if we don't get enough sleep. But we are trying to move past that and not take it out on each other.

Oh, and my car, yea it's still not here. Ugh, this is crazy. I really want it back! And Lilly is going to be 4 tomorrow. I am not so sure I am ok with this. When did she get so big and where did she get her attitude? She can be so sweet though, so I guess it balances out!

It's getting late here, so Happy Easter everyone! Enjoy your day and your families!

-Kristen

PS. Click on the photos and they'll enlarge so you can see them better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment