Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Catch Up Time

I seriously need to get on top of things. I'm so behind. Partially because we've had colds go around house constantly since mid-November. Partially because I've had doctor's appointments and tests off-base in the city. Partially because we are preparing to move in the beginning of February. Partially because Ruby turns 2 tomorrow and Sadie turns 4 on Saturday and Christmas is a little more than 2 weeks away. The list goes on and on and on..... I really have no idea, energy-wise, how I make it through the day anymore. It's been hard to go out and do anything because there is so much going on that we just want to veg out on the couch when we have minute.
s&r
The last weekend in November we went to a couple of playgrounds that we hadn't been to yet.  We loaded up the girls, including Sophie, and headed out. While the girls and I played at the playground, Steven went for a run with Sophie.
061 copy 2
The girls all had a lot of fun. Poor Sophie is just such a small dog that after her run she was licking her paws. We love her so much, but we're going to get another dog when we get to Offutt AFB. Steven wants a bigger dog, since he's had bigger dogs in the past, and a running buddy. The girls keep talking about how they want another cat too, so we'll have 2 cats and 2 dogs. I don't know if that will happen though. Steven's not the biggest cat person, but Milo is without a doubt his cat even if he won't admit it. I think Milo knows he's the only other boy in the house :)
2 lillys
After the playground we headed to the golf course. I've been wanting to take some sunset photos of the girls and the golf course gets some great light. I'm trying to get one good photo of all 3 of them to hang in the living room. I want a large print, so I've been trying to get that shot for a long time now. Plus Ruby is getting ticked that there are no recent pictures of her hanging on the walls. She sees old pictures of Sadie at 2 and throws a little fit because she thinks it's her and not Sadie. I'm determined to get one before we move so that we can hang it in our new house. Our living room furniture is so dark, so I want to get some lighter, brighter colors in there.
all
I'm hoping life slows down a little bit, but probably not. I'll at least try to be a better blogger and update more. Especially because my babies are turning 2 and 4 tomorrow and Saturday. Days just keep getting shorter and shorter.
s

-k

2 comments: