Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Day In Photos

Christmas morning I snuck downstairs when I heard the big girls stirring. I took a couple of pictures, started the coffee, and pre-heated the oven for cinnamon rolls. Steven stayed in bed until they were all awake and changed, and then brought them downstairs.
Checking out everything that Santa brought. Ruby found want she wanted pretty quickly and headed straight for it.
Santa's left over cookies! She barely noticed the presents and toys. 
Checking out everything in their stockings.
Ruby loved all of her presents, especially the Toy Story ones.
Sadie has been obsessed with snow globes. She often refers to them as her "cryatals", as in crystal ball.
Lilly LOVES horses! So she was pretty excited to get some toy ones and a horse necklace.
This was the girls after everything was opened.
Since they were all smiling, I had to jump in the picture too! Notice what Sadie is holding. She seriously tries to take it everywhere.
Lilly LOVED her boots. They have the Disney Princesses on them, and they even light up! She told me since they were clean and never worn outside, she figured it would be okay to wear them in the house. Clever Girl!
And this one was taken with my new IPod Touch! Thank you hubby! Ruby loved being able to see herself.
Oh and for all of you wondering about real Christmas trees in Turkey, here they are...
And yes, that does say $100 for one of these bad boys.
Hope you all enjoyed your day as much as we did!
-K

2 comments:

  1. 100 bucks for an oversized WEED!!! Holy Hannah Montana!
    Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas. you know I waited for pics from you on FB...didnt register to check your blog. duuurh me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about putting pics up on FB but the internet here is so slow it takes for ever and a day to post them. So I gave up, lol!

    ReplyDelete