Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Thursday, March 11, 2010

More Kids Say the Darndest Things!

They may look cute and innocent, but don't be fooled! They are smarter than you think they are!
The girls are always saying the craziest, funniest things. They are so smart and curious and will say just about everything that's on their minds. I'll keep updating as I remember more.
  • Lilly was looking at Steven's feet and noticed that there were hairs on his feet. So she asked her Daddy, "You have hairs on your feet, how do we get them to the top of your head? That's where they need to be."
  • Last night I asked Sadie if she was ready to get into her bed? She said, "No I don't want to." I asked her why not and her response, "Because I said so.", and rolled over.
  • I said out loud that my foot was falling asleep, and with skipping a beat or looking up Lilly says, "Wake it up."
  • Sadie and Lilly were talking about how they like Turkey more than England. Sadie says, "Yeah, I just need my Memo (Memaw) here too. And my Papop, I like my Papop."

1 comment: