Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Almost Done...

We are 99% unpacked now! We just have to put a couple of Rubbermaid containers in storage and there is 1 box left in our bedroom and the playroom. Hopefully I can get those last 2 boxes unpacked and out on the curb today because trash pickup is in the morning. (You should have seen the curb last Friday!) Steven is working nights so he is asleep right now, so as long as the girls are quiet and behave I should be able to get it done.
As soon as I get my car back, we need to purchase a couple of pieces of furniture. We need some end tables for the living room, a bookshelf, toy chest, a rocking chair/arm chair/recliner, and some bean bag chairs for the girls and Steven. It seems like so much when I write it out, but the living room is so long and bigger than our old house that we need some more things for it. Steven says that from the tv to the couch is like a football field, it's not- ha!, but he doesn't like playing his video games from that far away. In the mean time, we moved the rocking chair out of Ruby's room to the living room to suffice for now. She isn't using her crib at night yet, partly because the room isn't put together(especially no curtains) and partly because she is not completely sleeping through the night. She wakes up to eat at least once and then goes straight back to sleep. It'll be harder on me now that Steven is working nights and I won't have help. But he only works 15 days a month now so there's the plus side!
We are all just ready to get back into a routine so things seem normal! 
-Kristen

PS. After I wrote this, Steven informed me that trash day was that morning so I had already missed it, lol. My days are all confused, hopefully that gets corrected soon :) And I WILL add photos soon, the internet is slow here and the uploader is working right!

No comments:

Post a Comment