Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Uncle Nick's Wedding

Back at the end of September my brother got married! We all had such a wonderful time. It was a lot of driving- here to PA, PA to MA, MA to PA, and PA to NE- but it was worth it. Oh and the photos are all out of order and I do not have the patience to fix it right now, but I'll caption them so they make more sense. Ruby woke up at 3am this morning and was downstairs crying- very weird, she's never done that before. Needless to say, I've been up since 3 and there is only so much caffeine a pregnant lady can have, so there is  very little patience in my forecast today-ha!
049 copy 2
The bride and groom at the rehearsal.

Instead of the whole story, I'll let the photos do the talking.

086
My mom and dad :)
108 copy
Here comes the bride!
127 copy
Saying their vows.
It was a beautiful wedding and Kerry looked beautiful. Our family is very lucky to have Kerry in our family officially now! We love her and we just had a wonderful weekend.

151
Married at last!

Not to mention that the girls definitely love New England as much as I do! Sadie just kept saying how beautiful everything was.

155 copy
Ruby collected all of the flower girls' flowers and then cut the entire receiving line. She had to get to Uncle Nicky!

097 copy
Here come Lilly and Phia!
087
Waiting for everyone to walk down the aisle.
075 copy 2
My sissy Gabbie and her fiance Chris.

073 copy
Me and my handsome Airman!

272 copy
Ruby fell in love with Kerry's brother Jack and dragged him onto the dance floor with her.
258
Mother/Son Dance

248 copy
The girls were on the dance floor the entire night!

242
My mom and dad.

229 copy 2
Nick and Kerry dancing with the girls!

214
Papou and granddaughter dance :)
We did have a couple of interesting moments. Before we left PA to go to MA, Sadie kissed a lit light bulb. She burned her lips and her chin pretty badly, not bad enough to go to the ER but bad in itself. It looked so painful and I know it hurt tremendously. Steven held her until she fell asleep. She wimpered the whole time and Steven held something cold to it on and off to keep her comfortable. The next day she was totally fine except for the evidence on her face.
At the rehearsal dinner I had a bad case of the shakes. I'm pretty sure it was a combination of things, but the big thing was my hormones being completely all over the place. After a few glasses of water and some food I was definitely feeling better.
All 4 of the girls went nuts at the reception. The second they were allowed on the dance floor and the music started, they were there. They never left the dance floor for more than a minute or two. They had a blast!
303
As we were literally leaving Massachusetts there was the biggest, brightest, most vivid double rainbow I have ever seen!
We were definitely all sad to head home, but Steven had work and Lilly had school so we had to leave. We all had so much fun and can't wait to head back out to PA again and see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment