Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Goodbye House,

Hello billeting! I'm almost caught up now! Yay!

This was our first night in billeting. The girls were so excited. And again they think of staying in a hotel in San Antonio with Memaw and Papop! They compare everything to that trip, still :) And sorry for the crappy photo, by the time it I remembered to take a photo, it was late and the only camera I had handy was the one on my tablet.
2.9


We took Lilly back to the doctor yesterday because her ear was still hurting. We wanted to make sure that she would be able to fly soon. The first doctor we saw never told us that this type of infection lasts for a couple of weeks. Sadie also picked up a stuffed animal for Lilly since we forgot to pack something in our suitcases for Lilly snuggle with at night. All 3 of them need at least one thing to snuggle with at night or they get upset. How I overlooked this I'll never know, but she sure does love her new river otter :)

2.10

And now I'm caught up! Phew. I'll post an update of our PCSing adventure soon, there is just so much going on :)

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment