Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Friday, November 18, 2011

Playing Together

This is how you can find all three of the girls on most days. They are usually very good for a while until they begin to argue over who controls the actual book. Lilly cannot wait until she can sit down and actually read Sadie and Ruby a book. Until then, they'll still look for objects in I Spy books and listen to Lilly make up her own stories to the pictures in the books.

I took out the water colors last week so the could paint on Veteran's Day since Lilly had the day off. Lilly and Sadie had a blast, but Ruby was a mess. She had more paint on herself than she did on her papers.


 And did I mention how excited I am that we are almost out of the baby mess/ baby proofing stage. I can't wait until I can give them this stuff and not have to supervise 100% of the time. I am hate messes and toys/activities that create large messes. I'll have to remember that when Ruby turns 2 and Sadie turns 4 in three weeks. This year has seemed to fly by; it's crazy!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment