Photobucket Married to my knight in dirty camo, raising our 3 beauties, and living the military life, home is where the US Air Force sends us! This is our way of sharing the everyday chaos and joy with our family and friends♥

Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fools and Snippets

  • I have never been a fan of practical jokes. Maybe because I can be very gullible and emotional,  or maybe because it  is  really hard to keep a secret from Steven? Or a combination? Anyways we don’t do anything for  April Fools Day. The only time  I really cared about April Fools Day was 5 years ago  when I was pregnant  with Lilly and I was terrified she would be born on that day. Thankfully she came 3 days later on April 4.  But the point is that I didn’t think Lilly would learn about this at school  today, especially since they don’t ‘recognize” holidays. When I picked Lilly up from school today she says, “Hey mom, look there’s  a dragon in the sky! Hahahaha! Happy fools day!” I was cute the first time, lol! She keeps telling to look at the dragon in the house, the commissary, and various other places! She’s killing me… in a good way and a bad way :) Sadie has started too, she told me to, “Look over there! It’s a talking horse!
  •  
  • In other news, my brother proposed to his  girlfriend Kerry this week and she said  YES! We are so excited for them. The  girls love Kerry probably more than Nick, sorry Nick! I think it’s just because she’s  a girl :)  We  are so happy for them and can’t wait to see them this summer.
  • Ruby loves horses, just like Lilly. She’ll pile all the horses she can find and then make them walk or line them up. She can even make horse noises like the horses are talking. She is a little confused when it comes to other animals. If the animal has 4 legs, it’s a horse and it makes horse noises. It’s pretty    cute :)       



  • I was talking to my sister, Cindy, last night and Sadie asked if she could talk too. I told her not tonight but tomorrow she can call Cindy and push all the buttons on the phone. I didn’t want her to wake up Ruby because she hasn’t been sleeping well at all, which means I haven’t been sleeping well. She got a little upset and said,  “But I don’t even know my own phone number!” And pouted for all of 2 minutes.                    
                                             
  • We found a propane tank at the BX yesterday and bought it. We have been wanting a grill for a while now but wanted to buy the tank first. Hopefully today we’ll get it filled and then buy the grill Steven wants. We were joking about how Steven doesn’t really know how to use a propane grill because he’s always used charcoal- which is why we haven’t grilled out much! I told him not to worry, I stand near him with the hose while he starts it! The girls took us literally, so now they keep asking when we are going outside so I can turn on the hose- ha! Say a little prayer nothing catches on fire, lol!
KRISSY

No comments:

Post a Comment